Cable Protection Systems
- shrinking tubes,
with and without adhesive coating
in dispenser boxes, assortments boxes and as large spools
- Methode EMCshrinkMate shrinking tubes acc. to MIL R-46846
with internal Silver-coating: the solution for EMV, RFI, EMI problems
- polyethylene spiral tapes in black and natural
- Sealing tapes and sealing and insulating sealing made of butyl rubber, kneadable
- cable ties and mounting bases
Heat Shrink Tubes show now!
- shrink Ratio 2:1
- 1,2 - 25,4 mm, 3/64 - 1"
- deliverable as an assortment, in dispenser boxes or in production rolls
- for service, development, laboratory and production
- Gas burner for use in service
heat-shrinkable tube with adhesive layer show now!
- shrink Ratio 3:1
- 3,0 - 24,0 mm
- in a practical dispenser box
- for service, development and laboratory
EMC Heat Shrink Tubes show now!
- Shrink ratio 2:1
- Diameter rages 3,2 - 25,4 mm
- inner sleeve silver coated
- EMI, RFI and ESD protection
Tubing Spirap show now!
- for easy combining cables into a bundle
- Material Polyethylen, black and nature
- halogen free
Fusion Tape show now!
- Silicon Fusion Tape
- Sealing and insulating mastic
modified eCommerce Shopsoftware © 2009-2021