- Number of contacts: 4 up to 37
- Rated Voltage: 600V
- Rated current: 13A
- Freehanging and flange versions
- Specifications: VDE, DIN, UL, CSA
The connector is used for measuring and controlling applications as well as for power supply.
- Poles: 3 +PE and 6+PE
- Rated Voltage: 250 V∼ und 400 V ∼
- Rated Current: 10 A and 16 A
- Protection class: IP 65/IP67 in mated condition in accordance with DIN EN 60526
- Certifications: VDE, SEV, UL, CSA
- Connector with snap-in locking
- Degree of protection IP67
- Internal strain relief
- Easy assembly
- Versions with colour-coding
Deutsch developed the DTHD Series for those applications requiring a complete, environmentally sealed, single power circuit termination.
DTHD plugs and receptacles can be permanently assembled with thermoplastic end caps that prevent removal of the silicone wire seal grommets.
Designed for diesel engine, electronic fuel injectors, automatic transmissions, ABS brakes and other applications that involve fuel and oil exposure.
These end caps provide the additional reliability required for critical wiring circuits.
- Connector Type: 1-pole, inline
- Current Rating 100A at 125°C (continious)
- Temperature Range: -55 - +125°C
- Mating Cycles: > 100
- Integral Connector Latch, tactile and audible assembly feedback
- Wire Range: 5,0 - 13,0mm², AWG 10-6
- Single wire sealing system
- Lead seal option
- Vibration proofed
- Waterproofed according IP 67 an IP 69 K