Delivery times are only valid if deliveries are made on time by the relevant manufacturer!
- More images
nominal current: 50 A (10,0mm²) up to 65A (16,0mm²)
housing inclusive contact for wire gauge 6,0 - 16,0mm²
nominal voltage: 1500 V
Connection type: Sunclix spring
Phoenix article No.: 1790784
Connecting the cable (Fig. 1 )
- Strip the cable with a suitable tool by 15 mm.
Make sure that no individual wires are cut off.
- Carefully insert the stripped wire with twisted litz wires all the way in.
The litz wire ends have to be visible in the spring.
- Close the spring. Make sure that the spring is snapped in.
- Push the insert into the sleeve.
- Tighten the cable gland to 2 Nm.
- Bring the plug and the socket together.
The connection snaps close thereby.
- Pull on the coupling to check the proper connection.
Separating the connector (Fig. 2)
- You need a slot screwdriver with a 3-mm wide blade
- Insert the screwdriver as shown in Fig. 2 .
- Leave screwdriver inserted and disconnect the plug and the socket from each other.
Loosen the cable (Fig 3)
- Screw open the cable gland.
- Insert the screwdriver as shown in Fig. 3.
- Pry the connection open and pull the sleeve and the insert apart.
- Open the spring with the screwdriver. Remove the cable.